- for my friends letting me live with them
- for my parents and the way they love me
- for my health and being over my sickness!
- for football!! (we played a short flag game this morning, sooo fun!)
- for winter, perhaps I should say the seasons 🙂
- for all my friendships that have lasted years and keep getting better
- for the Bible, so FULL of love and reality and hope
- for the years I had with my sister
- for the promise that Jesus will return!
- for food. seriously. it’s so good.
- for the basic blessings of clothes and shelter
- for my new job!!! SO GRATEFUL.
- for my extended family and the support and encouragement they give me
- for books and good stories, ah reading. 🙂
- for far too many things than I’m able to mention in this quick post!
May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!!